Saturday, November 12, 2011

OOPS

Oops is right....have you witnessed any of the debates? Where did they get these complete morons? The talent the GOP is bringing to the table is laughable!...they have Bachmann, who barely has the intelligence required to be the next FOX News on-air bimbo....there's Uncle Fester Ron Paul, Newt "cheated on my dying wife" Gingrich, and then theres this guy....


Mr. "on day one I am going to close three huge governmental departments...I just can't think of all three right now" Perry. Let's see, I think I had them written down right here....no, I guess not....OOPS is right. Who said there are no good sit-coms on TV anymore?



Update: IMPORTANT MESSAGE.... Apparently, I was all wrong........it appears one of the candidates is not only ready, but being endorsed, well.........by God. That's right Herman Cain, just like Moses, has been hand picked by the Almighty and come November, he is going to save us all...here is his quote: "That's when I prayed and prayed and prayed. I'm a man of faith — I had to do a lot of praying for this one, more praying than I've ever done before in my life," Cain said. "And when I finally realized that it was God saying that this is what I needed to do, I was like Moses. 'You've got the wrong man, Lord. Are you sure?'"

No comments: