Friday, October 12, 2012

DEBATE 2:BIDEN NAILS IT

“I’ve never met two guys more down on America across the board. We’re told everything is going badly. 5.2 million new jobs, private sector jobs. We need more. But 5.2 million. If they’d get out of the way and let us pass the tax cut for the middle class and make it permanent. If they’d get out of the way and pass the jobs bill. If they’d get out of the way and let us allow 14 million people who are struggling to stay in their homes because their mortgages are upside down but they never missed a mortgage payment.
Just get out of the way. Stop talking about how you care about people. Show me something. Show me a policy. Show me a policy where you take responsibility. And by the way, they talk about this great recession as if it fell out of the sky, like ‘Oh my goodness! Where did this come from?’ It came from this man voting to put two wars on a credit card.”

No comments: