Saturday, September 8, 2007

DEAD CERTAIN BY ROBERT DRAPER

Two compelling quotes from a runaway best seller on bookshelves now....
"I made the decision to lead. And therefore there will be times when you make the decision-one, it makes you unpopular; two, it makes people accuse you of unilateral arrogance, and it may be true"
"I've got God's shoulder to cry on. And I cry a lot. I do a lot of crying in this job. I bet I have shed more tears than you can count as President. I'll shed some more tomorrow."
So will we Mr. President....so will we.
Dead Certain, by Robert Draper
How one man's arrogance and errors in judgement have permanently, and negatively
changed the greatest and most powerful nation on earth.
Of this, we can all be "Dead Certain."
And that is "The World According to Kimba."
Thanks for reading.

No comments: