Saturday, July 25, 2009

DID YOU HEAR THE ONE ABOUT THE MAYOR, THE RABBI AND THE ORGAN TRAFFICKER?

No, it's not the start of a dirty joke, it's real. And, call me the King of schadenfreude, but there is something very amusing and somewhat pleasing to me about the FBI arrests in New Jersey recently. Actually it was three mayors, a council president, three state assemblymen, numerous other lesser public officials and five rabbis, charged with money laundering, corruption and even a little organ selling. And I bet they all either ran on anti-crime platforms, or sermonized about morals and integrity. You gotta' love New Jersey. The shock is it took the FBI ten years to catch them.

2 comments:

Papa Giorgio said...

.

You Mashugana.

.

Papa Giorgio said...

.

I reversed the "Yes We Can" Obama song... and guess what, my "theory" just picked up steam again (it had been lying dormant for a while:

http://www.motionbox.com/videos/7a9ad9b21d12eec6f5

.