Saturday, August 1, 2009

I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY....

Long time, no blog my friends. I just have very little to say, or anything going on that holds my interest at all....sorry. Palin quits for the promise of a radio show? Who cares? Health care stuck in, and being completely watered down in congress? Doesn't matter. I don't even think Obama wants a health care package to pass...he needs the issue more for his congressional libs to get elected on next year. Wants to hang any failure on the conservatives...that's why he is shotgunnin' so many large initiatives into the congressional hourglass.
Iran? Iraq? Pakistan? Let's get out of the way and let them kill each other. Glenn Beck says Obama is a bigot? He isn't worth my time. Harvard prof fails the cop attitude test and gets arrested? The cop and the prof share a table and a beer on the White House lawn? Whatever....really ignorant...but whatever.
It's August now, and something will happen for sure. August is never quiet. Did you know more wars are started in August than any other month? Something will come up; but for now, I am in a heavy election / inauguration / depression hangover. Kind of like a slumbering bear. And that's the world...according to Kimba.

2 comments:

Papa Giorgio said...

.

(*the sane part of my brain tells me in an almost pensive, worried tone: "don't do it, never wake up a slumbering bear!" I ignore the not so still/small voice that seems to be penetrating every fiber of my being... I grab a nearby stick and begin to*)

... poke... poke

http://religiopoliticaltalk.blogspot.com/2009/08/michelle-malkin-discusses-culture-of.html

...poke ...poke

http://religiopoliticaltalk.blogspot.com/2009/08/obama-caught-single-payeruniversal.html

...poke ...poke

.

Kim said...

very amusing, Papa....but why did you make me watch HER upon waking up. At least you could have left me the stick.