Thursday, February 21, 2008

THE QUESTION IS NO LONGER IF, THE QUESTION IS NOW, HOW MUCH?

Thanks for the video, Papa.

This guy Obama is absolutely scary. I am a 51 year old Political Science major (dropout, to be honest), a child of the 50's, a college student of the 70's, and I have seen them come and go. I have always been fascinated with the process, follow the news to an absolute compulsion, and have been obsessed with American politics since high school. And I am telling you, this guy is not what he seems to be, or professes to be. I don't know how he got so far so quickly I don't (yet) know his secret agenda, and I don't know who he has hiding in the shadows of his political machine. But this guy absolutely scares the shit out of me....

One of the great quotes of this campaign season came from Mike Huckabee when he asked why we want to speed through the primaries; sort of a fast microwave system, when politics are best when slow cooked.........case in point Mike. Did it really take a full year of endless debates and stump speeches to finally realize Obama is actually Dr. Playback? That a lot of what he has been peddling has been recycled "somebody else"?

No comments: