Monday, March 3, 2008

CLINTON WILL FIGHT ON


Democratic Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton suggested Monday she'll press on with the campaign after Tuesday's crucial primaries, arguing that momentum is on her side despite 11 straight losses.

"I'm just getting warmed up" asserted Hillary Clinton today, as the spector of losing two of the four states tomorrow seems to loom larger. Despite calls for a last ditch, doomsday-you better win Ohio and Texas or suspend your campaign, Clinton seems resolute to continue her campaign, seemingly despite what may unfold in tomorrows four state delegate extravaganza.


"I think I know what's happening and I believe I'm going to do very well tomorrow "stated Ms. Clinton. "I think that (tomorrows election) is going to be a very significant message to the country, and then we move on to Pennsylvania and the states coming up." Ohio is the key to winning the Presidency and I'm excited about tomorrow and looking forward to it."
Of course, with the Tony Rezko trial beginning today and the mirky waters of the Obama - Canada NAFTA situation getting traction, Hillary could feel the tide is turning. Should she win in three of the four states tomorrow, then win Pennsylvania, Clinton could put up a strong case with the Superdelegates, who secretly are a buzz as the once angelic Obama cruise ship seems to be taking on a little water....


3 comments:

Papa Giorgio said...

Did Rush make it a big night for Hillary?

http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=5eb68958-41e3-46ff-b5c6-9f7c4000e7ca

By the way Kimba, I had to turn off my Anonymous comments as I was getting threats from vegans on my site. So your comment abilities will be slighted. Sorry.

Also, March 7th is coming.

Kim said...

Do you know how many people told me to thank Rush this morning, rather than celebrate the honeymoon (and romance) is over for the community organizer? We got the hispanics, the over 50 set, white women, and YES, white men came over last night as well.

Nobody listens to Rush. Nobody.....except the 20 people telling me about it today.

Kimba

No worries, I know how to sign in....I'll keep commenting. You have gotten some rather odd commenters haven't you? Maybe not odd, just abnormally driven in their convictions.

Papa Giorgio said...

.

23,000,000 million listeners... it isn't surprising that you heard from one or two.

Its funny, we have one customer who will tell us we are murderers for even cutting cheese. He complains that we put the cheese by the fruit in produce and will not buy any fruit that is near it.

Thats WF for ya!

.