Saturday, November 7, 2009

TAKE THE CHALLENGE

After numerous arguments with conservatives about the Obama one year job performance...I challenge anyone who actually thinks the country would be better off if Bush and Cheney were allowed to add one more year to their last term, to click on the word "comments" immediately below this post and explain it to me. I am a fairly open minded person...convince me Bush and Cheney could have turned it around...or tell me what they would have done differently, and how the nation would have responded.

3 comments:

Papa Giorgio said...

.

If he kept pumping money into the system, then yeah, I would agree with you. If he cut corporate taxes and tweaked some of our trade barriers and reformed the IRS (flat tax), then no. But if they continues the way way they were, no argument here... which is why many conservatives gave the duo a low score when polled.

.

Kim said...

Flat tax? No one talks about it any more..except you, me and Steve Forbes. If we went to a fair flat tax, it would allow the IRS to focus on enforcement (tax cheats) instead of auditing to a gargantuan tax code no one understands.

Papa Giorgio said...

.

Keep this in mind:

http://religiopoliticaltalk.blogspot.com/2009/12/what-was-actual-bush-deficet-handed.html

.