Monday, April 9, 2007

I THINK YOU McUNDERSTOOD WHEN I JUST McSPOKE

John McCain, in his further pathetic at all costs support of his President, and the Iraqi war, was quoted as saying, "There are neighborhoods in Baghdad where you and I could walk through today." What Senator McCain failed to mention was while undertaking this dramatic photo opportunity with the crew of 60 Minutes was the company he was keeping to insure his safety, namely the contingent of armed soldiers, ten armored Humvee and the two Black hawk attack helicopters circling overhead.

When Reporter Scott Pelley asked him about the quote, Mc Cain stated....
"Of course I'm going to misspeak and I've done it on numerous occasions and I probably will do in the future. I regret that when I divert attention to something that I've said from my message but you know that's just life, and I'm happy frankly with the way I operate, otherwise it would be a lot less fun," McCain says.

Pictured above left, is Senator McCain walking safely through a greatly improved Baghdad marketplace. The story is not the conditions in Iraq, which I very much hope actually are improving. It is the quote itself. "I misspeak often, I will misspeak in the future. I am happy with the way I operate, otherwise it would be a lot less fun."
And oh, by the way, vote for me?
What on earth are you thinking?
Put a fork in him folks, he is done.

1 comment:

Papa Giorgio said...

By-the-by, Newt just kinda lost his base. Heartache! He's jumped on the anthropogenic warming bandwagon. He is still going to hop in, but not with as much force.