Saturday, April 19, 2008

HILLARY, STAY ON MESSAGE

1. Change is good, but change takes time. We don't have time. We need someone who can affect changes immediately under our present system.
2. I am not a dreamer, I am a leader. Dreamers dream, leaders act.
3. I watched my husband turn the American economy around. I know how he did it & I can do it again.
4. I am the champion of the working class. With me as President they will have less to be "bitter" about.
5. My life has been examined and displayed in over 85 books. i am fully vetted, and there will be no surprises with me.
6. My family has championed the causes of civil rights, and the American people without a voice.
7. I am fighting to ensure that all votes count. To do anything to the contrary is distinctly un-American, period.
8. I am a fighter. I don't give up. I have experienced massive personal hits and blows in my life, much of which were not of my doing. I have always gotten off the mat and landed on my feet.
9. I won't be the most well liked person in the room, but I will be the smartest.
10. Over the past 9 years in congress, I have received praise from both sides of the aisle. I am not a "show horse," I am a "work horse."

No comments: