Saturday, December 29, 2007

INNOVATION OF THE YEAR: NANOSOLAR PANEL TECHNOLOGIES


While our politicians blather on about reducing our stranglehold on foreign oil, the San Jose manufacturing upstarts Nanosystems have developed an affordable printing process for manufacturing low cost solar panel systems. Look at the advantages to their new designs, which just shipped out from their plants to a project in Germany (the company has plants in San Jose and Germany)....
- the world’s first printed thin-film solar cell in a commercial panel product;
- the world’s first thin-film solar cell with a low-cost back-contact capability;
- the world’s lowest-cost solar panel – which we believe will make us the first solar manufacturer capable of profitably selling solar panels at as little as $.99/Watt;
- the world’s highest-current thin-film solar panel – delivering five times the current of any other thin-film panel on the market today and thus simplifying system deployment;
- an intensely systems-optimized product with the lowest balance-of-system cost of any thin-film panel – due to innovations in design we have included.
What does this mean to us, the consumers?
We just might see affordable solar panel installations for residential usage
within the next five years.
Now, that is American ingenuity, with almost all of the management having received their educations from nearby Stanford University.
Now, if we can only find a way to outsource all of these new jobs,
it will truly be an American success story.
And by the way, you can't buy Nanosolar stock on the stock exchange.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We need more good news to report on, Thanks

Anonymous said...

Nanosolar is a pivately held company and not traded on public markets

Anonymous said...

I'm the sort of hombre who loves to seek brand-new stuff. Currently I'm constructing my own pv panels. I'm doing it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive this. I stumbled upon a really awesome site that explains how to create photovoltaic panels and wind generators. The website explains all the steps required to solar panel construction.

I am not really sure about how correct the info given there is. If some experts over here who have xp with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the thread it would be great and I would highly treasure it, cauze I really would love to try [url=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/url].

Thanks for reading this. U people are the best.

Anonymous said...

I am the kind of hombre who loves to seek fresh stuff. Currently I'm manufacturing my personal pv panels. I'm making it all alone without the aid of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only way to acheive this. I saw a very amazing website which explains how to contruct solar panels and wind generators. The internet site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not sure bout how accurate the information given there iz. If some people over here who had experience with these things can have a peak and give your feedback in the page it will be awesome and I would extremely value it, because I truly like solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U people rock.