Saturday, December 29, 2007

NO THEY CAN'T

Living in the L.A. area frees me up to root for any football team I want without any anti-hometown guilt involved, and this is my team. I can't get enough of the New York Giants with schizophrenic quarterback Eli Manning leading the way.
If you are a football fan like myself, you will be glued to the television tonight for the big game with the Giants looking to play spoiler against the
Tom Brady led undefeated New England Patriots
(some are calling their season "perfect", which it clearly is not).
If the Pats win tonight they will go all 16 games of the regular season without a defeat, an unbelievable feat, to be sure.
The New York Post says "Yes They Can!!!", meaning the Giants can win this game and prevent the NFL's second team going undefeated (Miami is the other team to do it).
I have watched them all year, I am one of their biggest fans, and I am here to tell you....
"No They Can't."
Betting the game?
Take the points, but don't bet that NY will win the game out right.
You will lose your shirt (and your sanity).

No comments: