Thursday, July 5, 2007

WHAT I BELIEVE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

To your right, you will find a new Google inspired stack of TV screens featuring Keith Olbermann, someone who I either watch or Tivo daily. Click on the top box. It represents what the Democrats should be saying on the house and senate floors, it is what should be said on the campaign trail, it encompasses 85% of how I feel, and what I believe to be true.
This is ten minutes of journalism folks. Maybe you had heard of it long ago. YES, it leans to the.........no, it represents the views of the liberals. It doesn't lean, it stands for something. It is how a majority of the country feels, and believes. Call us conspiracy nuts, whack jobs, commies, cowards, or whatever name you will (and have), this is what we believe, it is what we hate, it is what we cannot wait to rid this fine country of, it represents 6 dark, dark years. Go ahead...click on it. And in ten minutes you will hear every thing I have been trying to write and a lot of what I believe in one magnificent reporters viewpoint.
Welcome to "The World According To Kimba"

1 comment:

Papa Giorgio said...

Kimba

Please read and watch my entire post on Wilson. Please. (No, I am not begging, I am pleading for some sanity from my friend.)