Sunday, May 18, 2008

HEY KENTUCKY: VOTE FOR OBAMA BECAUSE IT IS THE FULFILLMENT OF GOD'S WILL

According to Kentucky.BarackObama.com: " Welcome to Kentucky for Obama. It's time to put an end to the say-anything-to-win politics of the past. Together we can face the challenges of the future with a new kind of politics and a new kind of leadership."

Barack Obama’s Pitch in KentuckySupposedly Barack Obama’s not playing for Kentucky. You could have fooled me. He’s got 16 offices in the state next to Hillary’s 5. Hillary has no office west of Louisville. Barack Obama’s offices go from the West Virginia border to the Mississippi River. So how is Barack trying to appeal to Kentuckians? As a religious candidate? Obviously, NOT an example of the "say-anything-to-win" politics of the past. Here is what the top picture (the one with "Pastor Obama") says,"My faith teaches me that I can sit in church and pray all I want. But I won't be fulfilling God's will unless I go out and do God's work." Barack Obama

The verse (paraphrase) is “faith, hope and love. And the greatest of these is love.” Apparently Obama thinks love should be omitted. I guess Obama is so great that he can re-write the Bible as he needs. How full of himself does a person need to be to directly steal from the Bible and twist the message to fit a political whim? Sick.
I really do want to see a democrat in the White House, with 9 more democratic senators for an absolute plurality, a freight train with absolutely no obstructions in its way towards mending this country from 8 of the worst years ever in modern day Presidential history. But this guy (as I have been writing for nearly two years now) is setting all new records for absolute bullshit. Lets see....how can we make America forget that I was...check that, I still am a member of a very hateful and divisive church with a Pastor capable of saying damn near any thing anti-white and anti-American, not to mention anti-Semitic? I've got it....take my picture in front of a cross pretending to be a clergyman of some sort. What are you, fucking stupid? You say you are against the status quo and politics as usual, then you associate with Ted Kennedy and hire David fucking Axlerod, the king of status quo dirty politics, now you come up with this shit, as if voting for you is God's will?? Why don't you have your picture taken in the well of the Senate and we can pretend you are one. What's you next trick? Holding up your hands and showing blood from them like Elmer Gantry?

No comments: