Friday, May 9, 2008

LET'S GET REAL WORLD, MY FRIENDS

I have been taking a lot of crap for my recent post saying Hillary should suspend. Have I lost my mind to Obama world? Not on your life. Do I still support her, and know that she is the ONLY choice out of the three contenders? Absolutely. I am not either a traitor, or a fool.
In response to these questions, this is how I stated my defense on another political blog, and I think it sums up my feelings, and the inevitability of the situation fairly well....
"Hillary has come to the point in this odd campaign season, that her only hope of getting the nomination is the Super delegates. And if that were to happen (which it will not), the Super delegate decision would be unbelievably damaging to the party and core voting base, not to mention be wholly unpalatable, even by Clintonian standards."
After her recent performance in Indiana, winning 2, or possibly 3 more primaries with a small margin simply won't do it. Florida and Ohio are agreeable on voting allocation compromises that won't help you enough either. Forget Iraq Hillary, the most pressing exit strategy right now....is yours.

1 comment:

Vigilante said...

Please vote in my Instant Recount Voting (IRV) ballot on the next Vice-President of the United States! (And leave your name in the comments!)