Thursday, August 14, 2008

WITH APOLOGIES TO ALL THOSE THAT "GOOGLED" AND WOUND UP HERE

Like all bloggers, I have an ego. I absolutely love to go onto my Site meter and see how many people have gone onto my blog, where they hail from (the farther away the better), as well as what referral got them here, on my humble blog; the inept ramblings of a dysfunctional political junkie who, if asked about syntax, would no doubt refuse to pay it.
But it must be brought out that of all those who have honored me by reading this blog (and there have been many), especially those who continue to read my blog as part of their obviously boring and uneventful lives, I thank you, but do not feel the need to apologize. Not like I do to one special segment of society, who, continue to this day to wind up on this blog in error. To these poor bastards, these unfortunate victims using Google in an attempt to seek knowledge and comfort for their primary woes, I most heartily apologize. What am I talking about? Let me give you the second most popular of my postings that has been googled, and then you can take it from there....It is a posting about former Bush cabinet member Powell, entitled.....wait for it....."The Agonizing Pain Of A Spastic Colin." OOOPS. Sorry, everyone. Please google WebMD instead. And, thanks for reading, (and eat more fiber).

No comments: