Tuesday, January 22, 2008

OBAMA SHOWS HIS TRUE SPOTS

Loved the debate in So Carolina last night. I think we are finally seeing Mr. Obama for what he is. Not an angel, not a unifier, not a taker of the "high road", but a scrapper who will say anything in order to get elected like everyone else. Like calling the Clinton's liars about thirteen times...
Let's take a look at Obama's words, which cannot be denied....
“When it comes to Sen. Clinton’s remarks: look, I think it’s very clear that Sen. Clinton has — and President Clinton has — been spending the last month attacking me in ways that are not accurate. “Sen. Clinton announced while we were still in Iowa that this was gonna be her strategy and called it the 'fun part of campaigning.'
Wait Obama, you just said that the Clinton's are liars, and Hillary announced in Iowa that lying was gonna be her strategy and she called it the "fun part of campaigning?"
"I can't tell who I'm running against sometimes," said Obama.
You might want one of your advisors to school you, bud. You are running against the woman who just kicked your ass in New Hampshire and Nevada.
Obama was asked if he believes Bill Clinton was the "first black president," as Nobel Prize-winning author Toni Morrison once declared. "I would have to, you know, investigate more of Bill's dancing abilities, you know, and some of this other stuff (did he mean Bill's PENIS?)before I accurately judge whether he was in fact a brother."
Obama raises a good point here...what do we know about Obama's dancing abilities? Seriously, a completely unfunny and bigoted remark which would not be tolerated by anyone outside of the black community.
"while I was working on those streets watching those folks see their jobs shift overseas, you were a corporate lawyer sitting on the board at Wal-Mart."
For the record, this was the first salvo. The first shot across the bow, so to speak. So any rhetoric about taking the high road just fizzled away, Barack.


CLINTON: Just a minute. In the Illinois state senate, Senator Obama voted 130 times present. That's not yes, that's not no. That's maybe. And on issue after issue that really were hard to explain or understand, you know, voted present on keeping sex shops away from schools, voted present on limiting the rights of victims of sexual abuse, voted present time and time again.
It's just very difficult to get a straight answer, and that's what we are probing for.
OBAMA: I feel bad for John...

Wait a minute, Barack, you were just accused of one of the worst senatorial voting records I have ever heard of, including not being able to vote against sex shops around schools, and all you can say is "I feel bad for John?" I feel bad for you, Barack. Good comeback.



1 comment:

Papa Giorgio said...

.

Kimba, I had some Mormons stop by my condo the other day, check out my blog on it. There is a surprise at the end for you my friend.