Friday, January 11, 2008

We've arrived at the war, as I said that we would.
And war is a thing that does every boy good!
We will sleep in the trenches and go without supper
To make the world safe for New York; Side Upper.
And we'll shoot every traitor and all out-of-towners
Who side with these bibulous Middle East Frowners!
Any questions?
Sir, This war makes no sense.
This does seem quite dense.
Would it kill our defense,
if this war was past-tense?
You said you could help
You said we should surge
But I look at the death here
and it's making me purge
So here is my sword.
And here is my hat.
We're all going home!
And that, sir, is that!
It's a minefield out there!
We must stay the course!
For which Bush and Cheney show no remorse
Sir, I think what I think.
Now get out of my way!
Halt soldier, you liberal, you must obey!
But listen
Would you stay, if I let Congress have their way?
I fired Don Rummy, and put good food in your tummy
Spam and fried chicken, of this I am certain
The food must be good,
it comes from Dick Cheney's Halliburton
So stay the course, if only for a few more years
I told you the Iraqi's will lead the cheers
We took out Saddam, and that is no joke
Stay with me, stay with me,
now find me a rope

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I said they would adorn us with flowers but never thunk it would be the American people gleeful and yah on me leaving power next January