Thursday, January 24, 2008

OBAMA VIDEO EXPLAINING WHY HE WAFFLED ON THE WAR, BUT WAS "AGAINST IT FROM THE VERY START"

"I said I didn't know what I would have done if I were on the Senate floor and had to vote on authorizing the Iraq war, because I didn't want to make our two candidates look bad." I guess that's why he voted to fund the war five times as well...he didn't want to humiliate the candidates then either.

He has a way of explaining away everything!!! I guess that is why he voted "present" over 50 times in the Illinois Senate---that way he doesn't have to explain anything.

Obama-----he calls Hillary a liar to shift the focus away from his lie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come on Kimba, I did not see the video, but please tune it down a bit. Obama will not get nomination but he deserves credit for doing something special. Helping Hillary be a better candidate for the main race.

Anonymous said...

Dave Winer Scripting news www.scripting.com has another view.